|Prep||£7,695 p.a.||(£2,565 per term)|
|Senior / Sixth Form||£10,995 p.a.||(£3,665 per term)|
|Prep||£8,076 p.a.||(£2,692 per term)|
|Senior / Sixth Form||£11,325 p.a.||(£3,775 per term)|
Payment of Fees
Fees are paid by:
- Monthly instalments via Direct Debit
- Termly in advance (due before the first day of each term)
- Annually in advance (2% discount is applied provided payment is made before 12 August 2018)
Please contact the Finance Office for further information.
Public Examination Fees
The fees for public examinations (GCSE, AS and A2 levels) are included within the tuition fees. Resits will incur an extra charge. Any extra-curricular activities such as private music lessons, trips and visits, in which you agree your child may participate, will also be charged in addition to fees.
Notice of Pupil Leaving
If you wish to:
- withdraw your child from the College other than at the normal leaving date; or
- withdraw your child from the College before the child actually starts at the College;
you shall either give a term’s notice, in writing to the Headmaster or Head of Prep, to that effect or shall pay to the College a term’s fees in lieu of notice, at such rate as would have been charged for the final term of provision if a term’s notice had been given. In cases where notice is not given, the appropriate sum in lieu of notice will become due and owing to the College as a debt on the first day of the term which would have been the final term of provision if a term’s notice had been given.