- Suit with a smart shirt and College Sixth Form tie.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times and the top button must be fastened.
- Shoes should be smart and polished. You cannot wear training shoes.
- Hair should be a natural colour and not cut very close to the scalp. Neither should hair be too long or unkempt.
- You must be clean shaven every day.
- Jewellery should not be worn.
- Outdoor coats do not substitute as jackets. Cardigans or jumpers should be v-neck so the knot of your school tie can be seen. Please do not wear crew-neck jumpers.
- Socks should be a dark colour.
- Tailored trouser suit in one of the following colours: black, brown, navy blue or grey, or a conventional, tailored skirt and jacket accompanied by a blouse.
- Formal tailored jackets must be worn every day. Neither outdoor coats nor cardigans substitute as jackets.
- Tight-fitting, skirts are not permitted. Tops should not be low-cut and must cover the midriff. Business dress means the following are inappropriate: t-shirts, vest tops, strappy tops.
- Cardigans or jumpers should fit neatly underneath jackets. Outdoor coats should not be worn indoors.
- Skirts should be of an appropriate length. Just above the knee is fine.
- Trousers should be smart and tailored. Tights should not be patterned or brightly coloured.
- Shoes should not be high-heel (over 3 inches). Mid-heel or flats are fine. Knee-high boots, ‘Ugg’ style boots and training shoes are not acceptable.
- Hair should be a natural colour.
- Jewellery should be discreet. Stud earrings (one in each ear) are fine.