Dear Fellow Bedians,
I often say at Open Events that once you join St Bede’s, it’s for life. You become part of a community that lasts and grows.
We are very keen to continue to bring Bedians back to the College and there are more events and celebrations planned – so keep an eye on our College website!
I know many Bedians enjoyed their time at the College and, over the years, they have continued to be involved and to help us. I would be grateful if you would consider helping too.
There are several ways, I think, in which you might do this:
- Sing the praises of the College in the workplace
- Recommend it to friends and relatives
- Sign up on the Alumni website
- Come and support our music and drama events and evenings
- Get behind our sports teams on a Saturday morning at Brantingham Road
- Remember us in your prayers
- Donate a small amount to our bursary fund and capital projects
- Drop in for coffee and a chat with your former teachers
- Be part of St Bede’s!
I hope you will continue to keep in touch
Mrs S Pike